TAC & TCC Meeting Schedule
The Foothills RPO Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) and Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC) both typically meet on the second Tuesday of every other month in the conference room of the Foothills Regional Commission office at 111 West Court Street, Rutherfordton.
The TCC meets at 10:30 a.m. and the TAC meets at 1 p.m., unless otherwise specified.
FY22-23 meetings will be held:
- Sept. 13, 2022
- Sept. 20, 2022 – TAC Special Meeting (10 a.m.)
- Nov. 16, 2022 – Special TCC / TAC Joint Meeting, 10:30 a.m. at Rutherford County Administration Building
- Jan. 10, 2023
- March 14, 2023
- May 9, 2023
- July 11, 2023 – TCC / TAC Joint Meeting
- Sep. 12, 2023 – TCC / TAC Joint Meeting
- Sep. 12 Joint TCC & TAC Agenda and Minutes
Transportation Advisory Committee
The responsibilities of the TAC, which consists of local elected officials and a NCDOT member, include:
- Establishing the goals, priorities, and objectives of the RPO;
- Reviewing and recommending changes to local and regional comprehensive transportation plans;
- Reviewing and approving an annual plan of work; and
- Reviewing and prioritizing transportation improvement projects for submission to NCDOT.
Technical Coordinating Committee
The TCC, which consists of staff members from local government members, agencies, and NCDOT, provides guidance and recommendations to the TAC. TCC membership is defined within the adopted MOU. A list of the Foothills RPO TCC members can be found here.
CTP Steering Committee Meeting
The Polk County Comprehensive Transportation Plan Subcommittee Meeting is on February 6th at 4:00 p.m. The CTP Steering Committee Meeting Agenda and Materials are available here.